- 2-wire compact liquid analytical pH transmitter with 4-20mA / 4-20mA +HART and relay output
- pH measuring range: 0-14 pH, IP67/IP68 protection
- 2-wire integrated compact liquid analytical pH transmitter with 4-20mA + HART and relay output
- pH measuring range: 0-14 pH, IP68 protection
BV-1 full port 1” CPVC ball valve is designed for use with our S675 Series Wet Tap Insertion Assemblies and S656CD pH Sensors. The BV1 mounts a pH sensor in pressurized lines or the sidewall of tanks.
The 855 is a shielded, low-noise cable assembly for our S8000 series pH and ORP sensors with Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC). This ATC cable assembly has 3/4″ NPT thread for inline or submersion installations.
- Sensorex pH buffer solutions are used for calibration of pH sensors. pH buffer kit contains 3 color coded pH buffer values of (red) 4.01. (Yellow) 7.00 and (blue) 10.00. Order as a 3-pack or individual bottles.
- Low maintenance sealed gel reference design
- Double junction prevents reference cell contamination
- Rugged flat measurement surface, which breaks less easily when it comes in contact with hard materials
- Great choice for measuring slurries, sludges, and viscous samples as well as those containing suspended solids.
- Rugged spear tip measurement surface for piercing semi-solid samples
- Bio-friendly Ultem® body for safe measurements in food and soil
- Glass electrode with double junction reference design to prevent fouling by sample contaminants that interact with Silver (Ag)
- Refillable reference junction allows users to replace the liquid fill solution as it becomes depleted or contaminated
- Allows testing of samples containing heavy metals or proteins.
- Double junction construction with flat measurement tip