SLIM-IS 4-20mA Isolated Signal Splitter
This auxiliary powered splitter receives a single 4–20mA process current input, and provides two identical active 4–20mA output signals. These are commonly used in industry when one signal is required to go to two devices.
The Define Instruments SLIM-IS isolated signal splitter is used when one signal is required to go to two devices. The splitter will ensure that the signals are clear and that there is no interaction between the two systems.
- 5V max input compliance voltage
- 2500V RMS isolation test voltage
- 300VAC working isolation voltage
- <50msec (0 to 90% or 100 to 10%) response time
- <0.05% of span accuracy
- 10 to 30VDC power supply (0.8W max/output channel)
- 35mm DIN rail mounting, 1/2in wide case
- Designed to withstand harsh EMC environments
- CE approved & 5-year guarantee