1, 3, 5
TM-4DPI 4-Wire Isolated Transmitter
- This versatile 2-wire transmitter accepts a range of standard input types, and outputs a 4-20mA loop.
- USB programming is hassle free, and takes less than a minute using Define ToolBox.
The TM-4DPI is designed for applications that have an auxiliary supply to power the transmitter. It can be powered directly from a 24V DC source, or a mains connection (85–265V), making it one of the most flexible units on the market.
The TM-4DPI is also ideal for applications that are not possible with loop powered transmitters, providing outputs such as 0–10V DC, ±10V DC, and 0–20mA. USB programming is hassle free, and takes less than a minute using Define ToolBox.
- 4-wire universal transmitter (DIN-mount, isolated)
- Accepts DC or mains AC power
- Current, voltage, thermocouple, RTD and potentiometer input
- User powered
- Current or voltage output
- LED indicator for error notification
- Potentiometer for fine offset adjustment of output
- Current, voltage, TC, RTD, & potentiometer input
- Voltage or current output
- ±10 or 0 to 10VDC
- 4 or 0 to 20 or 20 to 0 or 4mA
- 3750VAC isolation between input & output
- -4 to 185°F (-20 to 85°C) operating temp
- <±0.03% FSO accuracy
- 35mm symmetrical DIN rail mount
- Program using free Define ToolBox software download
- No power supply or calibrator required
- Requires a USB Bridge Key
- Designed to withstand harsh EMC environments
- CE approved & 5-year guarantee