Zen Data Logger
- The Zen Datalogger is a stand-alone data logging device. It has logging for up to 30 separate channels, including 16 on-board universal inputs.
- The Zen Datalogger supports a range of interface options including RS232, RS485, RS422 and Ethernet, for simple integration with PLCs and SCADA systems.
The Zen Datalogger is a stand-alone data logging device. It has logging for up to 30 separate channels, including 16 on-board universal inputs. Among the most flexible data loggers on the market, the Zen Datalogger is ideal for connecting to a mixture of analog and digital sensors. The inputs are all individually isolated and EMC hardened, making it fit for the most demanding industrial environments. Data is logged to a 1GB Micro SD card, for easy data retrieval and transport. Our free WorkBench software enables easy configuration of the unit, as well as download and display of logged data. Each unit can be viewed by 8 simultaneous users over the LAN. The Zen Datalogger supports a range of interface options including RS232, RS485, RS422 and Ethernet, for simple integration with PLCs and SCADA systems. It can be set up as an analog multiplexer, utilizing the onboard dual analog outputs, or as an alarm and control station, using the 16 inbuilt setpoints. These setpoints can trigger up to 16 relay contacts if connected to the optional ZEN-RIO (sold separately). The setpoints can also trigger SMS and email alarms if the unit is connected to an external cellular modem and loaded with the modem plugin (found in WorkBench).
- 16 universal isolated inputs
- TC, RTD, mA, mV, V, frequency, & counter inputs
- <±0.1% FSO accuracy (unless input states otherwise)
- 4 digital inputs, 2 analog ouputs, 2 relay outputs
- Log 7,858,683 samples for all channels to 1GB SD card
- 31,774 samples to 32MB on-board memory
- Optional Modbus for integration with SCADAs and PLCs
- Requires a USB Bridge Key in order to program
- CE approved & 5-year guarantee