ZEN-RIO Relay I/O Expansion for the Zen Datalogger
- The perfect add-on to extend your Zen Datalogger: Effortlessly adds 16 relay outputs and 16 digital control inputs
- Ideal for on/off control and alarm or status control
ZEN-RIO is a relay output and digital input expansion which is designed for seamless integration with the ZEN-16 control and monitoring station. The ZEN-RIO’s relays are controlled directly by the ZEN-16’s setpoints, which are in turn easily confi gured using our user-friendly and fl exible WorkBench soft ware (download it for free at defi neinstruments.com/workbench). The digital control inputs are designed for SCADA applications and can be read directly from the ZEN-16’s com ports. Applications for the ZEN-RIO are numerous, and include on/off control and alarming functions.
- Ideal for on/off control & alarm or status control
- Relays are controlled by the Zen data logger’s setpoints
- Digital inputs are designed for SCADA applications
- 5-year guarantee
- CE approved
- The Zen Datalogger is a stand-alone data logging device. It has logging for up to 30 separate channels, including 16 on-board universal inputs.
- The Zen Datalogger supports a range of interface options including RS232, RS485, RS422 and Ethernet, for simple integration with PLCs and SCADA systems.