1, 3, 5
TM-2DLI 2-Wire Isolated Transmitter
- This versatile 2-wire transmitter accepts a range of standard input types, and outputs a 4-20mA loop.
- USB programming is hassle free, and takes less than a minute using Define ToolBox.
This versatile 2-wire transmitter accepts a range of standard input types, and outputs a 4-20mA loop. USB programming is hassle free, and takes less than a minute using Define ToolBox.
- 2-wire universal transmitter (DIN-mount, isolated)
- Current, voltage, thermocouple, RTD and potentiometer input
- Loop powered, 4-20mA output
- LED indicator for error notification
- Potentiometer for fine offset adjustment of current output
- Current, voltage, TC, RTD, & potentiometer input
- 3750VAC isolation between input & output
- -4 to 185°F (-20 to 85°C) operating temp
- <±0.03% FSO accuracy
- 10.5 to 36VDC power supply
- 35mm symmetrical DIN rail mount
- Program using free Define ToolBox software download
- No power supply or calibrator required
- Requires a USB Bridge Key
- Designed to withstand harsh EMC environments
- CE approved & 5-year guarantee
With an ethos of simplicity and usability, Define Instruments manufacture smart and powerful products for industrial process measurement, indication and control. For 26 years Define Instruments have built innovative instrumentation for engineers who value products which don't require a high level of technical knowledge, can be configured in minutes and require little or no ongoing maintenance. Define Instruments offer their engineering design expertise to customize these products to suit your application. Define Instruments is ISO9001:2008 International Quality Standard accredited.